Monday, August 17, 2015

Time For a Little DIY

Who knows what this blog is, it's a real mixaroo of random moments in my life. Although the lack of posts makes that a lie or at least look that I have had no life. But it's just hard to have a blog topic. Do I have to have a topic? All this to say that for the next few posts I will have a topic! I love DIY and have done a lot of it around this house of ours. I've always known I loved houses because my TV has stayed pretty permanently on two stations, HGTV and DIY network with the occasional Food network and MTV for some Teen Mom thrown in. As a young lady some of my favorite memories were driving around our little town with my mom talking about houses and picking out our favorites. I still see you dark red brick beauty in the park! You'll always be my number one muse. Never change home-y. So without further ado or terrible puns, the next few posts I have planned will be DIY related. For no other reason than we spent a shit ton of time tackling these projects, they deserve their own little spot on the interwebs! Some big, some small and probably not at all helpful because I am not a true blue blogger professional but- there will be pictures! Everybody loves pictures!

Laterz- T

No comments:

Post a Comment