Friday, January 6, 2012

We bought a house!

Wow! Chris and I are officially homeowners. Wow, again! We have already spent a good amount of money and we aren't even in the house until this Sunday so I understand what everybody is talking about when they talk about watching the money fly out the window, but it was necessary stuff and we've been lucky. We found a great HUD home and while we could have worked out a better deal I'm sure, we were able to buy a home well within our budget. Exciting to think of all the possibilities and I'm most excited to be leaving with the love of my life again! I wish we would have taken some dorky pics of us getting keys, but we didn't get keys at the closing. Just the combo to the lock on the doorknob to access the key and then we had to change all 4 locks. It's very fun to watch Chris tackle his first project of changing the locks! I won't have internet until next Thursday but maybe this blog can finally have a purpose! 2012 will be a good blog year, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment