Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday- Fail day


I just have to confess my diet today was absolute terd. It all started with the pot luck at work which had a buffet of the following; Lasagna, 2 mac and cheeses, sloppy joe, buffalo chicken dip and thank goodness two bowls of fruit! Of course I started my meal with all intentions of sticking to my diet! I had an entire bowl of fruit (delish!) then had a little mac and cheese (each one) lasagna and buffalo chicken dip. I also ate one of my sandwiches my fudge grahams (100 cals though!) then Miranda called me and we went to dinner at PF Changs. It was also delish and I hadn't had it in years. I filled up on Wonton soup (What's a Wonton?? Don't worry I asked. It's a steamed....dumpling....thing) and lettuce wraps before eating some almond and cashew chicken. Then we went back to our apartment where Chris had to keep our tradition of pizza Friday and then in turn I had to stick with the tradition of eating pizza on Friday! Dessert was 2 small bowls of the meal I had put in the crockpot this morning of chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, and potatoes.

I am not adding up my weight watchers points but I do have a plan to eat small tomorrow at Bucca Di Bepo then get back on the train. I cannot stand to lose 4.8 lbs just to gain! Not again. Never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment