Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blonde hair, don't care

I love changing my hair. Love love love it! Which is why I thought beauty school was a great idea right after high school, in the end it was awful. My back KILLED after very brief periods standing over those shampoo bowls and I was terrified of actually messing up somebody's hair. I have this thing where I want very little responsibility in my career, and I know how important hair is to women! So long story short, it was not for me. 
I still love changing my hair though as often as possible. Problem is, without the income to support consistent visits to the salon, I usually end up relying on box hair color. No big deal! But, it also doesn't leave me with many options. I visit a salon literally once a year, so I made my trip this time count! I went from drab to fab! I am not one for subtlety. If I'm going to spend 110 dollars on one trip to the salon, I am going to make it worth my while! 

So here it is my before and after:


I wish I had smiled in both photos for a comparison
What do you think? Pretty nifty huh? There's nothing like going to work the next day and shocking all your co-workers with a new do. They have never seen me as a blonde, and I haven't been blonde in quite a few years, so it was time for a change. I'm a wife now! Gotta keep it fresh. I encourage anyone in a funk to go out and do something new and different, it's amazing how a little personal attention can fix you right up!

I need to work on my "smizing" aka smiling with my eyes! I used to have that look down

No comments:

Post a Comment